One of the world’s largest online marketplace is looking to hire a business development & partnerships specialist as part of their growing team. If you have experience in the online marketplace/e-commerce field, this role may be the next step for your growing career!
- Own the New Seller Incubation Program and exceed the targets set for number of new high-potential sellers, and the GMV generated in Malaysia
- Acquire right sellers and the supply through implementation of projects and execution of seller vetting framework with the business development team
- Establish, manage and own the business relationship with ecosystem partners for seller acquisition and CBT enabling services to drive CBT success
- Work closely with Business Development lead to identify opportunities to grow the new seller funnel for the Malaysia CBT business
- Plan and execute successfully on marketing and seller acquisition initiatives (eg. outreach, workshops and roadshows)
- Manage the high-potential sellers by providing education and business consultation required to grow, scale and sustain their eBay business
- Understand and utilize CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and status of prospective Sellers
- Be an expert by developing a thorough understanding of the operating environment and solutions ecosystem, and be an ambassador to the players in the Malaysia e-commerce ecosystem
- Degree / Diploma in Business / Marketing / Communications / IT / Computer Science
- At least 5 years’ experience in Account Management / Business Development in the internet / international trade/ logistics industry
- Proven ability to lead a team to achieve business objectives and exceed sales targets
- Fluency in English a must (spoken & written); Mandarin, Cantonese & Bahasa (spoken) an added advantage
- Strong effective communication skills and ability to influence
- An independent, proactive and effective player under pressure
If you are looking to join a company that is growing and who is a leader in it’s field, this is one opportunity not to be missed. Reach out to me at email@example.com for a confidential chat today!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1905-149282
Salary: RM60000.00 - RM72000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 30/04/2019
Job Industries: Media
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent