My client, a mobile marketing platform provider is looking to hire a sales professional as part of their growth expansion plans. This role reports directly to the Sales Director and you will be tasked to bring in new clients and manage their portfolios.
Role & Responsibilities
- Effectively drive the company’s platform and media sales to advertisers, agencies and e-commerce/app companies.
- Acquiring new clients for performance (CPI, CPV, CPL, CPC etc.)
- Manage relationships with top accounts at multiple levels to build greater partnerships leading to enhanced business
- Proactively map the market and competition to build a solid sales pipeline
- Liaison closely with the brand solutions team to pitch innovative solutions to advertisers to meet their engagement and/or ROI driven requirements
- Own allocated revenue targets and drive the process to help achieve them
- Identifying companies/ media agencies who are in the process of launching mobile assets – mobile apps & sites, or who already have these assets in place and need to promote them through mobile
- Reaching out to the prospective clients / agencies through all modes of communication – cold calling, email, LinkedIn, Facebook etc.
- Pitching the platform offering to these clients / agencies
- Manage the overall relationship with existing clients / agencies
- Working on strategies to up-sell and cross -sell to get more revenue from existing advertisers.
- 3-5 years of working experience in digital sales / mobile marketing platforms
- Entrepreneurial attitude and experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree; post-graduate or professional degrees in Management/Communication preferred
- Excellent contacts amongst digital media and marketing industries
- Strong track record in developing leads, conducting meetings and translating them into recurring business
- High ambition backed with solid work ethic and desire to excel and outperform in a fast-growing company and rapidly evolving industry
- Excellent Communications skills – written & verbal
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint and aptitude for number crunching.
- Malaysia PR or Malaysia Citizens Only
If you have the relevant experience and keen to make a career move, apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org !
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2001-156492
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 01/07/2019
Job Industries: Media
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent