My client is an advertising and technology platform that helps advertisers achieve their performance and branding goals across digital media channels by combining exclusive media partnerships with an extensive technology stack
If you’re an enthusiastic digital media expert with relevant experience and a passion for learning, this is the potential role for you!
- Collaborating with local teams of large international and national advertisers to understand their objectives, recommending best practices, and developing effective campaigns with focus on performance.
- Create consultative sales presentations to demonstrate how our advertising products can be leveraged to connect with consumers
- Help advertisers build and execute effective campaigns, measure results, and renew / up-sell to drive revenue growth
- Thought leadership – immersing yourself in the evolving social media landscape, and adapting to our ongoing product developments
- Managing contracts and renewals, and assisting the Sales Finance organisation with payables and collections
- Mentoring new team members as the organisation grows
- 10+ years of experience managing digital marketing programs for advertisers or their agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to create, develop, and enhance customer relationships.
- Ability to manage large customer relationships and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision.
- Proven track record translating marketing objectives into results for advertisers.
- Demonstrated experience effectively optimizing marketing campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues.
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision.
- Must have strong understanding of digital marketplace and understanding of the competitive landscape in which we operate.
- BA / BS degree.
If you are keen to know more about this opportunity, please do reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org !
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1911-155532
Salary: RM144000 - RM200000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 04/11/2019
Job Industries: Media
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent