A financial solutions company is on a lookout for an Paid Media Specialist (Thai, Vietnamese, or Arabic literate). You will be responsible for the overall success of ads in Google and Facebook, ensuring best practices are followed.
- Be responsible for Google/Facebook acquisition: Planning, setup, day-to-day optimisation and reporting
- Responsible for all Google products, including Display, UAC, Search, Gmail, Native.
- Responsible for all Facebook different channels: App install and Web install
- Basic tracking and pixel setup and troubleshooting Google/Facebook overall strategies and country focus set to achieve goals and KPI’s set by the manager of the team
- Retargeting and audience segmentation strategies
- Provide and ensure Google best practices are followed for landing page, creative and ad-copies
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of Google/Facebook
- Drive utilisation and testing of Google’s/Facebook’s latest advertising solutions
- Drive implementation of latest marketing automation technology for Google and Facebook (pLTV bidding, audience integrations, attribution modeling, predictive budget allocations)
- Performance analysis and budget recommendations
- Analyze channel performance and make strategic investment and tactical media optimizations
- Leverage internal/external data and analytics to conceptualise, build and deliver effective campaigns through Google/Facebook
- Lead and drive A/B, multivariate and other initiatives to optimize performance
Click Apply now!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1910-154376
Salary: RM96000.00 - RM144000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Performance Marketing / SEM
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent