Do you consider yourself a versatile writer? Are you passionate about technology and writing in various formats?
This role involves all aspects of communications with writing at its core! Whether for digital or print copy, B2B or B2C, if you have a knack for producing creative and compelling content, we’d love to hear from you.
As Communications Specialist, you will drive unique content concepts and ideas to develop effective marketing and communications materials. Key responsibilities:
- Write concise and compelling copy (a mix of long & short form) including web copy, digital banners, press releases, advertorials, flyers, product brochures, annual reports, fact sheets, radio scripts etc.
- Research and understand the technical properties of products to determine what makes them appealing
- Actively contribute in creative brainstorming sessions to develop unique concepts, ideas, and/or campaigns.
- Collaborate with designers to ensure creative work is cohesive, effective and on brand.
- 4-6 years in a writing & communications role, ideally with some agency experience
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills – familiar with content for different mediums and social platforms (online and print)
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information, product specifications and technical topics, and write accurately about those topics or concepts
- Experience in Telco/IT industry will be an added advantage.
Keen to take the next step?
Apply online or send your CV to email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2002-156919
Salary: RM72000.00 - RM90000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 01/04/2020
Job Industries: Public Relations & Corporate Communications
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent