Our Client is the Global Leading Forex Company, they are now looking for < Dealing Manager/ Senior FX Dealer – Client Relations > to join their reputable company.
- Portfolio management; retain and grow the businesses with the Corporate/SME clients in their portfolio;
- Responsible for managing the client relationship, FX Sales, transaction management and execution both online and offline;
- Update clients on currency movements and market events;
- Handle both the pricing with Treasury as well as relationship management side;
- Deliver customized solutions (Hedging/Payment) that help clients protect their portfolios, optimize their efficiency and maximize opportunities in diverse global markets;
- Opening and asset servicing to process transactions and resolve any exceptions on a timely manner;
- Respond to and resolve client inquiries on a timely manner;
- Establish and maintain relationships with operations & middle office contacts at clients.
- Partner with Client Service teams/Dealing Support team to help change client behavior where required to remove manual processes.
- High level of client service focus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in Financial Industry
- Knowledge in FX related services will be an advantage
- Excellent negotiation techniques and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
Interested parties kindly apply via “Apply Now” or contact Miso Chui – 2127 7740 for a confidential discussion.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1905-149290
Salary: HK$600000.00 - HK$840000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 31/8/2019
Job Industries: Account Management
Job Locations: Hong Kong
Job Types: Permanent