An in-house creative/digital agency within the health-care & industrial line is looking to hire a Digital Account Servicing professional as part of their growing team. Working together with top people in the industry, you will get a chance to do regional work for the brand.
- Develop conceptual and tactical project plans covering concurrent streams of work and multiple projects.
- Oversee creative job requests such as system enhancements, website and email refreshes, global product development and digital marketing campaigns.
- Handle traditional marketing asset developments such catalogues, flyers and other materials when needed.
- Be the primary contact point between the creative team and cross-functional business team.
- Work with global and regional project managers to coordinate timelines, follow-up on deliverables and ensure flawless, timely deliveries.
- Communicate and present status updates, scheduling and mitigation planning for various team members ranging from junior to senior leadership.
- Provide tailored communications and deliver relevant solutions and opportunities.
- Ensure all projects go through proper approval process and all sign-offs are confirmed and recorded.
- Assess projects for any potential risks or road blocks and strategically propose practical solutions to problems.
- Be able to pivot schedules when necessary to accommodate varying business needs and change in direction.
- Hands-on role in project management including developing visual documentation, training materials and transition planning management.
- Effectively transcribe, lead and organize meetings that cover multiple disciplines and levels to ensure goals, objectives and next steps are met.
- Proactively and consistently conceive and develop process improvements to increase efficiency and productivity across the department and cross-functional teams.
- Champion continual education and regularly gather competitive analyses and learning with regards to digital and/or e-commerce.
- Perform well under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that will require fresh solutions and continuous innovation
- Must be able to develop and maintain project plans, while managing various shared resources and ensuring collaboration
- Proven experience in delivering digital projects that cover multiple countries, regions and languages
- Experience working and collaborating with marketing, web development, IT and merchandising teams
- Mid to advanced-level knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Apple systems and Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Working knowledge of digital tools (JIRA, Smartsheet, Comind, Basecamp, etc.)
- Knowledge of digital design best practices and technical development processes
- Detail-oriented analytical thinker who can quickly and calmly react to changing needs or deadlines
- Enthusiastic problem-solver who takes ownership of one-off tasks and assigned projects
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Great professional conduct and an all-round team player
- Ability to work effectively under pressure within tight deadlines
- Deep understanding of e-commerce platforms and integration into the creative work flow
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): digital account servicing, Corporate Marketing.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Digital Advertising or equivalent.
If you are keen to know more, please do reach out to me at email@example.com for a confidential chat.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1907-151150
Salary: RM72000.00 - RM84000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 01/10/2019
Job Industries: Account Management
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent