Engagement Manager to engage throughout the client lifecycle from sales meetings and exploratory diagnostics to developing sustainable custom software tools or implementing proven digital solutions.
- 5 to 6 years + of experience in professional services such as consulting or finance or a challenging role in another business
- Delivered projects on Software Development and Analytics.
- Establish successful working relationships with clients, particularly commercial, IT and BI/analytics departments, to ensure that Company can hit the ground running on day 1.
- Be the interface between the consulting project team, the client, and the broader company Labs team
- Use agile project management tools and Solve the challenging technical problems that put delivery at risk
- Work with our world class Platform team to meet project team and client performance and security requirements
- Interest in advanced technology, data science, software development or systems engineering
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills and ability to conduct and leverage sophisticated analyses to identify trends, draw conclusions and present recommendations
- Willingness to travel 0 to 40%
Get in touch with me TODAY to hear MORE –
Senior Appointments | Technology & Enterprise Sales
M +65 8230 7230 / E: firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Reg No: R1768947 / EA No: 05C4494
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1807-137639
Salary: S$120000.00 - S$200000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 20/08/2018
Job Industries: Consulting
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: advanced technology, Data Science, professional services, Software Development and Analytics, software development or systems engineering