A local startup specializing in automotive marketplace is looking for a driven Enterprise Account Manager/Business Development Manager to join their Malaysian team! If you’re keen to be an integral part of the technology industry, this would be the role for you!
Why should you consider this role?
- Be part of a promising startup (part of 500 Startups) specialized in automotive marketplace
- Attractive remuneration package
- Great career progression and working culture
What are your responsibilities?
- Generating new business opportunities to fuel your pipeline via various channels
- Managing, tracking, and reporting on all sales activities and pipeline
- Establish and maintain strong relationship with clientele in the industry
- Develop in-depth knowledge and gain updates of key trends of the technology sector
What is required of this role?
- Experience in business development in a fast paced technology organization, preferably eCommerce or similar business
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-driven with the ability to learn fast and think on feet
- Be constantly self-motivated to hunt/achieve sales targets under pressure
If you’re a highly driven individual who embraces challenges and would love to be part of a growing startup, click Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1912-155929
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 15/01/2020
Job Industries: Enterprise Account Management & Sales
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent