A F&B e-commerce enabler is looking for dynamic Sales Development to join their Malaysian team! If you’re keen to be an integral part of the SaaS and e-commerce forefront, empowering business to go online, this would be the role for you!
Why should you consider this role?
- Exposure to the SaaS, e-commerce, F&B and start-up scene
- Attractive remuneration package
- Be one of the pioneer members in the Malaysian team
What are your responsibilities?
- Generating new business opportunities to fuel your pipeline via various channels
- Discover merchants’ potential for online business, identify their challenges or concerns and consult them on how the client’s solutions can address and add value to their business
- Managing, tracking, and reporting on all sales activities and pipeline
- Assist merchants in applying for relevant government grants
- Establish and maintain strong relationship with clientele in the industry
- Develop in-depth knowledge and gain updates of key trends of the local F&B e-commerce industry
- Gather merchant feedback, monitor competitor activities and provide recommendations for improvements to product development team
What is required of this role?
- 1-2 years of experience in sales from software, SaaS, tech, or F&B start-up companies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-driven with the ability to learn fast and think on feet
- Be constantly self-motivated to hunt/achieve sales targets under pressure
- Determined, resilient and results-driven in a growth-focused startup
If you’re a highly driven individual who embraces challenges and would love to be part of a combination of technology and e-commerce, click Apply now or email me at email@example.com!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1903-146501
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 30/04/2019
Job Industries: General Sales
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent