An integrated agency with international brands portfolio looking for a New Business Senior Manager. This role reports directly to the GM of the Agency and this person will play a pivotal role in managing the entire 360 of the sales cycle.
This is a fast-paced but extremely rewarding role that will allow self-development as well as growth of the overall business. Essentially, the success of the sales department will ultimately be the success of the business as a whole.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Delivering the entire sales cycle from prospect identification to contract implementation
- Come with a well-established network of senior Marketing professional connections in medium to large size businesses
- Working closely with the Sales, Marketing, Regional to develop and generate leads from our networks
- Creating and designing bespoke agency solutions for clients
- Selling in-house content, creative and digital agencies that include a range of services including: online and offline end to end creative and design, PR + social media, digital, copywriting, videography , data & analytics etc.
- Developing structured sales strategies, sales plans and profit targets as well as short term tactics
- Developing long-term, profitable relationships with clients
- Maximising new business development opportunities
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding the customer base
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- A minimum of 7+ years of experience in business development in creative / digital agencies
- Strong proven experience of selling marketing services, content, design or creative agency services to blue chip client marketers
- Excellent networking and relationship building ability / prowess
- A consultative and solution-based sales approach
- Excellent document creation / sales deck capabilities
- Face to face and telephone sales experience including negotiation and pitching
- Ability to adopt different sales styles to match customers’ requirements
- Ability to priorities leads and maximize revenue generation via sales pipeline control
- Consistently high achieving academic record, of graduate calibre
- Commercially astute
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Confident working on own initiative
- First class communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit. High energy and self-motivation
Keen to know more about this opportunity? Connect with me at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more today!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2001-156309
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 01/04/2020
Job Industries: Sales
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent