An e-commerce platform with a global presence is on a hunt for a Strategic Partnerships Manager! You will be responsible to grow a range of strategic alliances & brand partnership in the South East Asia region. You are involved in planning, creating, negotiating with various industries in the market related to the client’s business.
- Identify, prioritize, and pursue relationships with strategic partners that would drive long term value, brand awareness and drive new customer acquisitions.
- Manage agreements, MOUs and find the best collaboration that would benefit both parties. To think out-of-the-box partnerships.
- Set partnership objectives for each relationships and manage them appropriately based on impact and priority.
- Develop and manage existing alliances and partnerships globally, collaborating with the different teams as needed.
- Ensure that the client is communicating internally across the company to provide a high level of service and support for our partnerships as we continue to grow.
- Relook at current / past partnerships and to find more impactful ways to reignite the partnerships.
- Negotiate (and/or re-work as needed) partnership agreements, ensure compliance of all the different parties are met for contracts, agreements, MOUs, guidelines and other documentations are done to ensure the partnership is a success.
- Stay up to date on the trends within the industry and partners. Understand how they may impact the company, and how we are able to jump on board the band wagon.
- Analyse data and results from the different partnerships campaigns that has already been done, and to use them as facts and decision making for the next campaign.
- Launch impactful partnerships that would generate buzz, viral and newsworthy.
- Manage the full partnership lifecycle from deal identification, evaluation, and negotiation to execution, integration and ongoing partner management.
- Identify collaboration opportunities with individuals and organizations who share common goals
- Relevant work experience preferably within the e-commerce industry with a strong track record of both developing new partnerships and growing existing accounts.
- Able to represent the client’s brand positively in a multitude of settings.
- Outgoing personality, proactive, positive, and self-motivated with ability to work independently without close supervision.
- Quick and resourceful team player, flexible, strong analytical skills and having an eye for detail.
- Excellent negotiation skills and people management skills.
- Able to build a good rapport and relationships with partners and affiliates.
Click Apply now or reach out to Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1902-145282
Salary: RM108000.00 - RM132000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Partnerships
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent