- Design and implementation of the Managed Operating Environment (MOE) and associated management tools using standard methodologies across AP&A.
- Implement the transition to a self-service deployment model for software delivery to staff in conjunction with the broader Client Platform group.
- Pro-actively supporting technical operations across AP&A to ensure a high quality of service is delivered within a culture of continuous improvement.
- Mentoring & coaching of support staff to improve technical knowledge & skill sets in the ongoing management of the fleet.
- Handle the lifecycle of applications ensuring software upgrades and updates are deployed efficiently using remote deployment tools.
- See opportunities to improve service quality and efficiency across existing systems & processes ensuring appropriate partner engagement to improve the end-user experience.
- Continually evaluating new technology and its potential to enhance existing systems.
- Demonstrable experience in an IT Infrastructure role supporting endpoint management (MDM) solutions
- Demonstrable experience in Windows MOE design, development & implementation in large scale enterprise deployments
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including Active Directory, Powershell & network fundamentals
- Strong knowledge of application packaging & scripting methodologies
- Strong passion for technology, process improvement and service delivery
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong customer service focus
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Customer focused can-do, friendly and positive attitude
- Common sense and ability to think on your feet
- Works with a sense of urgency and able to handle multiple issues at once
- High level of initiative and passion to get stuff done – and to a high standard.
For more information, kindly contact the consultant who is in charge for this role, Fikri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2003-158138
Salary: RM72000.00 - RM120000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 17/06/2020
Job Industries: Cloud Platform
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent