Our client is a multinational Financial Institution and they are currently looking for a Data Scientist to join their team.
To partner with the insights team and deliver analytics workplan and would require hands on approach to the projects you will be working on. You will also need to drive the collection of new data and refinement of existing data sources.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or equivalent
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of solid Data Science/Data Analytics experience
- Well experienced with at least 2 or more of these languages: R, SAS, SQL (mandatory), Python
- Proven experience in building statistical models, segmentations, predictive and propensity models (e.g clustering, logical regression, predictive models, conceptual modeling, hypothesis testing).
- Good understanding of Machine Learning techniques and algorithms
- Proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia is mandatory as you will be liaising with internal stakeholders
Sounds like a good opportunity for your portfolio? Click Apply now or contact email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1907-151337
Salary: RM96000.00 - RM156000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent