Keen on a change of environment? Are you willing to relocate and be one of the pioneers of a Data Scientist team?
One of our top-tier Oil & Gas client in Indonesia is currently looking to build a team of Data Scientists.
WHAT are your responsibilities?
- Design and implement end to end cloud-based machine learning (data exploration, sampling, training data generation, model building and etc)
- Enable big data and batch/real time analytical solutions that leverage emerging technologies
- Collect, parse, manage, analyse and visualize large sets of data using various platforms
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture, design and high performing software
WHAT are the skill sets required?
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics or equivalent
- At least 5 to 7 years of working experience in a statistical or data science role
- Strong knowledge in Machine Learning, Statistics, Optimization or equivalent
- Very well experienced with R, Python, Matlab and programming knowledge in C, C++, Java
- Experience working with large data sets, simulation or optimization and distributed computing tools (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in English as the role requires to work along with international stakeholders and cross functional teams
If you’re a good fit for this role, don’t miss out on this opportunity! Reach out to me with your latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1808-139296
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent