My client, an integrated approach in IT implementation of public health care systems is currently looking to hire Senior Data Scientists.
The successful candidate will be responsible to deliver the advanced analytical techniques to create analytics solutions that can scale to volume, velocity and variety of data according to business’s needs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand needs for actionable insights
- Provide thought leadership to stakeholders in determining which analytic techniques and solutions will enable the enterprise to achieve defined business goals
- Execute both exploratory and data analysis to identify trends and data analysis to solve business problems.
- Develop analytical models on large-scale health care-related data sets to address various business and clinical problems through leveraging advanced statistical modelling, machine learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning and natural language processing techniques.
- Ideate intelligent algorithms to operate on large data sets
- Keep abreast of existing and emerging scientific principles/theories/techniques
- Deliver projects in line with agreed standards, providing fit for purpose solutions within time, quality and budget constraints
- Develop high-level Advanced Analytics solution designs
- Evaluate technologies/services, providing regular reporting on emerging trends, value add information and potential impact to the health care landscape
- Minimum 7 years of hands-on experience in delivering data science or advanced analytics program/projects, especially in designing and implementing data science or advanced analytics solutions on large data sets
- Deep understanding of statistical modeling, machine learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning and natural language processing techniques and a track record of solving problems with these methods
- PHD/Masters/Bachelors in Statistics/Biostatistics/Bioinformatics, Mathematics, Operation Research, Physics or other quantitative disciplines
- Proficient in analytics tools such as R/SAS/SPSS/Python
- Experience with Business Intelligence and Data Visualisation Tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, Cognos, MicroStrategy)
- Knowledge about big data techniques (e.g. Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive)
- Comfortable working with and staffing senior management, proficient in usage of Office Productivity Suite Software (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, etc).
- Possess good verbal and written communication, analytical and conflict resolution skills with proven ability to translate complex, technical subjects into clear and concise communications to a variety of key stakeholders of different levels
- Strong ability to handle ambiguity and high work pressure.
- Versatile in working independently as well as an effective team player.
- Good knowledge of various analytic systems/applications and outputs domains
Ong Li Lian
Principal Consultant – Technology
Salt Search Pte Ltd
Reg No: R1107338
EA No: 05C4494
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1907-151013
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Data & Analytics
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent