Top financial institution located at the KL City Centre
Main job responsibilities:
- Define program logic, variables, working file and database structure which meet the system design and standard procedure;
- Find technical solution and apply it in the program/application as long as it is still in line with the approved system design and standard procedure;
- Involve in analysing and designing programs under coordination and supervision by Team Leader;
- Prepare Program Specification document under coordination and supervision by Team Leader;
- Responsible for the creation of reliable, high quality and maintainable code and the application of scalable solutions.
- Evaluate frameworks that can be used for the implementation of new features.
- Responsible for the provision of effort estimations for the implementation of new features or fixing of bugs.
- Prepare for software releases (releasable artefacts, necessary configurations, release and deployment note).
- Analyse incidents during application runtime and the correction of errors.
- Prepare technical documentation and adoption of best practices, design patterns and agreed guidelines.
- At least 2 years of similar working experience in Application Developer/Software engineer/Programming role.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information system or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of Software engineering and logic reasoning/ analytical thinking.
- IT and Programming Skills (good command of object oriented or functional programming; experience with Java and java-oriented frameworks such as Spring, Tomcat, Bootstrap; good knowledge of algorithms and data structures)
- Software Development Knowledge (understanding principles of REST, web and messaging services, life cycle principles)
- General Database Knowledge (e.g., MySQL)
- Agility Methods Knowledge
- Preferred experience with Jira, Confluence
For more information, kindly contact the consultant who is in charge for this role, Fikri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1909-154168
Salary: RM48000.00 - RM72000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 29/11/2019
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent