Platform Engineer – Oracle Developer
- Perform system study and develop document specifications for our core applications developed in Oracle solution platform and SQL
- Conduct briefing on the project specification / scope of changes to the users and team members/team leader before commencement of the development
- Develop above interface system in Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle form/Report, conduct SIT (Pre & Post) and support UAT
- Experience with Data Warehouse ETL design, development and maintenance with successful implementation of large Enterprise BI solutions
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and testing.
- Strong UNIX shell scripting skills.
- At least more than 2 or more years of Technical implementation experience in Oracle Applications.
- Strong Knowledge of logical and physical data modeling (relational, dimensional data modeling).
- Strong Oracle dB query optimization & performance tuning skills. The ability to quickly and efficiently analyze and resolve performance issues within variety of operational environments.
- Create/ maintain database objects such as tables, views, indexes, constraints, and SQL code, and stored procedures and shell scripts.
- Knowledgebase with Java/J2EE, and Spring and building RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge in objected oriented analysis and design across a variety of platforms.
- Thorough understanding of XML, JSON, Web Service technologies, and data structure fundamentals.
- Document operation flow for the above interface system
- Update the daily resource utilization in our internal software
- Develop API/Store Proc with various application in Malaysia and Regional
- Attend project status meeting and actively plan the work and resources for the tasks and projects.
- Report to technical leader or Head of IT on status and activities against the project plan or schedule. Ensure all critical milestones for the system implementation are met.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners.
- Candidate must possess at least a second class upper degree in Computer Science or its equivalent.
- Good communication skill in English, both verbal and writing.
- Good organizational and independent problem solving skills.
- Adaptable and flexible when dealing with ad-hoc project on necessary changes and critical schedule.
- Experience with all phases of the systems development lifecycle.
- Cheerful and optimistic personality with positive outlook when facing work challenges
- A person who is responsible and accept multi-tasking environment
- Minimum 3 year working experience in developing application systems using OracleForms & Reports, PL/SQL.
- Expertise in troubleshooting complex OS, database, file system, network configuration, and application & web server issues.
- Experience with a broad range of software languages and Financial business domain knowledge will be a plus.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1903-146640
Salary: RM48000.00 - RM96000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Development
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent