About The Job
An exciting opportunity with a company who are leading in financial industry located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Involve in R&D, design, implementation, integration, testing and deployment of software application;
- Conducts, lead and coordination a specific application module development activity;
- Conducts technical analysis and design of application module & database;
- Provides technical expertise and guidance to developers;
- Ensure module developed meets the architecture and standard set forth, including conducting code
- reviews, unit testing and integration testing.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must possess a Degree / Advanced Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong skills in Visual Basic 6 / VB.net / PHP / Crystal report and MySQL;
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in systems design and the implementation of software;
- Able to work independently, multi-task and be resourceful;
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Works as a team and possess a pleasant personality;
- Good understanding in .Net development.
- Knowledge in system/server (Window / Linux) is an advantage.
For more information, kindly contact the consultant who is in charge for this role, Fikri at email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1908-151886
Salary: RM36000.00 - RM72000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 09/10/2019
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent