As a Software Engineer,
- Design and build applications for mobile platform using native SDK.
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications.
- Collaborate with product managers and UX Designers to define, design and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and test automation.
- Lead and secure your team on-time delivery. Establish effective, agile ways of working, unlock collaboration, spot and remove impediments, contribute code.
- Communicate proactively with stakeholders and other teams across the company, constantly seeking alignment, transparency and opportunities to synergize.
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve on a code and experience level.
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or have similar experience.
- Have a track record of designing, developing and implementing complex, low-latency, and preferably transaction-based/B2C, mobile applications and/or web services.
- Solid programming skills in Java, Android Studio/ Swift, Xcode
- Strong understanding of Android/iOS design principles and interface guidelines.
- Deep, hands-on programming and technical design skills with demonstrated willingness and capability to learn new technologies quickly
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Familiarity with cloud messaging APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool git and continuous integration.
Nice to have
- Experience working for a start-up is preferred.
- History of effectively working with and growing geo-distributed partner teams
- Experience developing high-volume internationalized web and app experiences
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1910-154418
Salary: RM60000.00 - RM121000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent