Our Client is the leader in its industry and it is looking for talented Product Manager / Senior Product Manager to join our Product Team in Hong Kong. In the role, you will serve as the owner of decisions around a specific product line. You will serve as the glue between customer, developer, and business owner. The role is to create value for customers through a product roadmap.
You will help
- Translate product and business strategies into product tactics and specifications that deliver customer benefits. Be the trusted voice of the end-users, understand their wants and needs.
- Identify how end-user uses the apps and services and investigate through data the behavior that drives engagement; provide recommend ways to refine the existing apps and services based upon data exploration and close observation of user trends and behaviors.
- Define and specify market requirements for current and future products, conduct hypothesis to solve the pain points and then validate (or invalidate) those hypotheses.
- Develop and maintain product backlog and prioritizations, and collaborate in a cross-functional team to translate requirements for shipping products and features
- Collaborate with UI/UX team on usability studies to create the best-in-class product user experience.
- Lead the charge in innovation, development and implementation of new features and enhancement.
- Directly impact the success of the company as the leading video entertainment platform.
As a successful candidate, we believe you have
- Consumer product experience across multiple platforms with minimal 4-5 years digital/online product management experience.
- Solid understanding of product management methodologies and proven track record of product value proposition design.
- Empathy for and deep knowledge in understanding the needs of our customers through primary research and data analysis
- Proven experience with agile / scrum methodologies
- Prior experience in digital entertainment or online video platform is a strong plus
- Excellent hands-on experience with most aspects of the product life cycle management
- Superb written, verbal, and presentation skills, with the ability to seamlessly communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Fluent in both Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) and English
- Self-motivated, passionate, responsible and good team player
- Flexible to frequent travelling
- Candidates with more experience will be considered a more senior position
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1806-136923
Salary: HK$600000 - HK$1000000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 2/7/2018
Job Industries: Product Management
Job Locations: Hong Kong
Job Types: Permanent