We”re supporting a leading digital platform and looking for General Manager for their B2B product line.
- Engages with country teams and regional product leads to localise the customer product strategy
- Prioritise market based product and packaging/pricing requests by balancing strategy with commercial payoff. Engage relevant country and regional teams to construct high value strategic deals, where required
- In partnership with regional leads and country teams, develops annual product plans and budgets and drives marketing mix for products (product, price, place, promotion) for Malaysia
- Oversees the development of new listing products together with the consumer & technology teams; by conducting initial assessments of major new product ideas, builds a business case including end to end business plan and drives go to market activities for launch
- Drives the ongoing reviews of product/initiative effectiveness in market with a view to continuous improvement and customer/product alignment to channels.
- Drives the monitoring, identification and recommendations for improvement in customer satisfaction and reduction of customer churn
- Develops a deep understanding of the customer profiles and behaviour by LOB in market, and use these insights to develop and execute customer product strategies
- Leads the design and deliver of tailored product training with GTM leads in market
- Understands the market – analyse, monitor, identify and recommend revenue growth opportunities of high opportunity/risk customers
If the above sounds like you then we’d like to hear from you, so send a CV through and we’ll get back to you if you’re an interesting match.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1806-137125
Salary: RM360000.00 - RM420000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Product Management
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent