One of the largest media conglomerates is looking for a Product Manager to manage one of its digital assets which ultimately drives revenue for the asset! Someone who is keen to work on the user journey of a website, enjoys the business acumen of working on a publisher site, and loves technology would be ideal for this role!
WHY should you consider this role?
- Vast exposure to the media industry
- Opportunity to work on product strategy and management
- Support from a highly dynamic technical team
WHAT are your responsibilities?
- Manage all aspects of digital product / software development including market assessment, pricing strategy, product development process, commercialization and software delivery.
- Monitor best practice on the digital space, identify opportunities and new technologies for better performance.
- Design & implement new functional enhancement to meet the business needs.
- Ensure product content are build according to requirement specifications, and compatible across all platforms and devices.
- Involved in sites maintenance and enhancement such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
WHAT are the skill sets and experience needed?
- Ability to understand market trends, partners and competitive strategies.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- Specialised in web development, site analytics, A/B testing and SEO.
- Knowledge of product management, marketing and technical experience with consumer internet products, applications and services.
Sounds like a role for you? Reach out to me now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1808-138579
Salary: Up to RM120000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 06/11/2018
Job Industries: Product Management
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent