- Design, implement and maintain enterprise-scale network and architecture
- Design security patterns for cloud, internal and production networks as well as implement network security initiatives
- Technical support across offices (remote) while local IT will provide onsite support.
- Some travel will be required across the offices.
- Manage and maintain documentation of all network assets, ensuring processes are compliant with the company policies.
- Manage the lifecycle of network routers, switches, firewalls, wireless controllers etc.
- Ensure network performance is optimal and appropriate security controls are in place
- Network troubleshooting and fault analysis
- Configuration and support of networking between on premise and Azure/AWS cloud
- Provide technical guidance across a wide range of teams and cultures
- Keep abreast of new tools and practices and recommend their suitability to ensure the organisation uses the best available technology to maximize productivity and/or SLA’s
- 5+ years’ experience in managing & supporting enterprise networks
- 3+ years’ experience with Cisco switches, routers, WLC and firewalls
- Experience in Network Security, including 802.1x and IPS
- CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE
- Design, configuration and support of secure WAN and LAN infrastructure
- Strong TCP/IP and Networking skills with the ability to design and implement secure Wide Area and Local Area Networks (Layer1 to Layer7)
- Possess additional certifications including AWS, PaloAlto, Splunk etc
For more information, kindly contact the consultant who is in charge for this role, Fikri at email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2003-158025
Salary: RM78000.00 - RM120000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 02/06/2020
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent