As the Communications and Branding Officer, you will specialise in internal and external stakeholder communications, with a focus on correspondence, digital marketing, and brand management. You will be essential to the rebrand of this payments platform and increase general brand awareness.
- Excellent written and visual communication skills and a nuanced understanding of audience and channels
- Ensure all communication and conduct with prospective and existing clients comply with security standards, regulation, and industry best practices
- Experience developing and implementing communications campaigns, both online and offline, and initiatives
- Reviewing, revamping, and owning the style guide for the brand ensuring a consistent framework is implemented
- Develop and implement marketing and communications strategies, and analysis and report on results and key findings from analytic report tools, and progress of these strategies
- Brand management- identify and create opportunities to develop the brand and profile of the company
- Copywrite and edit digital newsletters, blogs, and other engagement pieces
- Rebrand announcement EDM, PR including media releases, and marketing collateral for both digital and traditional platforms
- Develop and implement content calendar to engage with stakeholders
- Build and manage company presence on social networking platforms including Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn; linked to content and SEO strategy
- Maintain and update Flo2Cash and new brand website content, including content for blog and articles targeting specific keywords
- Create content for the website, such as Support Centre and FAQs, Customer Support scripts, marketing and business collateral, newsletters, articles and blogs, PR, advertising, pitch deck and publications, social media, video media
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to develop and execute communication strategies and plan
- Working with a wide range of program staff across the company on marketing and communications deliverables
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Other communication and engagement support tasks associated with project delivery and management
- Minimum three years’ experience in similar role
- Experience in technology sector ideal
- Website content management
- Experience with WordPress
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google My Business
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and basic HTML skills highly advantageous
- Experience in project coordination or management
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience in rebranding campaigns * High attention to detail
- An eye for layout and composition
- Able to negotiate complex environments with competing priorities
Why these guys?
They are a technology company that builds scalable payments systems for businesses of every size – from start-ups to large organisations. They strive to make it simple for businesses everywhere to accept payments, grow revenues and thrive in today’s economy. They support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life!
Apply now and let’s chat!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2012-196187
Salary: AU$10000 - AU$70000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Permanent