Our Client is a NASDAQ listed FinTech founded in the United States. Its operating system enables financial organisations with scalable technology to help them achieve revenue growth, superior effectiveness, budget savings and regulatory compliance. They are looking for their first full-time marketing leader in Australia who can help them further increase brand awareness, drive new leads and promote the brand to the Australian and New Zealand financial services market. The ideal candidate is a seasoned marketing professional with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, is customer-focused and detail-oriented, has superb written and verbal communication skills, and can build relationships with ease.
The Senior Marketing Specialist for APAC will be responsible for leading all of our clients marketing efforts out of the Sydney office;
- Develop localised marketing collateral on products and features including brochures, feature documents, webpages, and other relevant materials for use by Sales, Product Managers, Executives, and Partners in the APAC region.
- Help execute all aspects of PR, Marketing and communications efforts in Australia and New Zealand from media relations to press releases to events to integrated marketing campaigns to B2B communications strategy and more.
- Develop a wide range of written content for key audiences, including articles, press releases, customer case studies and more.
- Work closely with the APAC Sales team and other colleagues/departments on marketing needs and content development including presentations, documentation, and related collateral.
- Manage and coordinate with outside agencies and partners as needed, including freelance writers, video / creative agencies, and PR firms.
- Support digital and social media efforts for APAC including content development, promotion, and outreach through organic and paid campaigns across our social channels.
To be successful for this role you will need to cover the following skill set:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required, preferred focus in journalism, marketing, communications, business administration, or a related field or equivalent experience and a record of superior performance
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in an APAC-based cross-functional marketing role, ideally in technology, financial technology, or financial services
- Ability to understand the customer story and journey and the impact they bring to the organisation
- Strong communicator with outstanding writing and editing skills, and excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects with numerous stakeholders simultaneously
- Experience creating high-quality marketing content including presentations, product and company documentation and brochures, and customer communications
- Prior experience planning events, preferably for corporate and business functions
- Proven self-starter and able to work autonomously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment with a consistent CAN-DO attitude
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Able to work a flexible schedule driven by business needs, which may include working evenings and occasional weekends
If you are interested please apply for the role via the application button or contact me at email@example.com.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2011-196100
Salary: AU$135000.00 - AU$150000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Permanent