Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Seeking a Solution Architect to drive and lead a green field Metered Billing program of works.
Working hand in hand with the Program Manager this role will identify, deliver and document the required artefacts to ensure the end-to-end technical solution delivers on the programs key objectives. This includes options analysis, definition of functional and non-functional requirements, process design, standards definition, concepts and logical specifications and integration into enterprise platforms such as CRM and billing.
They are a well-established IT Service Provider that have been operating for over thirty years, providing solutions and capabilities for their clients to expand.
This company has been recognized as one of Australia’s best places to work in the last few years.
TECHNICAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Previous experience working within a similar role in a large, complex organisation
· Drive outcomes aligned to KPIs and key business drivers
· Ability to engage and guide business outcomes and problem resolution
· Strong communication skills, including report writing and developing proposals and presentations
· Understanding of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF 9.1
· Extensive experience with cloud infrastructure – virtualisation, storage, networks
· Previous experience working with VMware based solutions within a service provider environment
· Experience with multi-tenant private cloud infrastructure and “as a Service” environments
· Exposure to Dynamics365 CRM and FinOps highly desirable
For any further information or a confidential conversation please contact Leigh Petridis on 0402 255 764
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.