About the Company:
Join an award-winning, global tech agency with a varied client base and excellent team culture. Work in a market-leading team that offers innovative and advanced advertising solutions, specialising in paid marketing models.
Be part of their small, sociable Melbourne team, working in a flat organisational structure and attending regular social events. You’ll receive comprehensive training on the job as well as all necessary accreditations. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-moving and successful company and have fun while doing it.
About the Role:
This small and dynamic agency is looking for an enthusiastic pay-per-click specialist to join their growing team. Previous PPC experience is desirable. If you have a couple of years Digital Marketing experience under your belt and would like to become a specialist, this role may be for you.
You will be the custodian of your own portfolio, managing client’s online marketing activity, building and implementing marketing strategies, and optimising towards the client’s business goals and KPI’s.
This will suit a junior-mid level candidate with a curious, self-driven mindset. You’ll be passionate about what you do, and take pride in your work.
With excellent communication skills, you’ll build rapport easily with clients and have a good head for numbers too.
- Manage Search Engine Marketing (SEM) projects including client relations, performance analysis, campaign development, testing & reporting
- Research and analyse industry changes/developments in Search Engine Marketing
- Analyse client websites and provide well-defined strategies to improve site performance and ROAS
- Create and present written recommendations for SEM performance improvements
- Perform analysis and research, provide recommendations and develop a strategy for PPC campaigns
- Manage day-to-day client relationships with clients around the world
Required Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in English, with excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Technological/mathematical aptitude
- Highly motivated, goal-driven with a willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to think creatively and work independently
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions and determine strategies based on data
- Passion about the online marketing industry and willing to keep up with the latest trends
- Customer service orientation and ability to form lasting customer relationships
- Strong organisational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- European language (e.g. Dutch, German, French & Spanish)
- Social Media Marketing experience
- Be the custodian of your own portfolio
- Enjoy ongoing training and progression opportunities
- Work with a variety of interesting clients
- Join a small company where your voice is heard
- Work in a flat organisational structure
- Enjoy opportunities for interstate travel
- Attend monthly company dinners and regular social events
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2104-199222
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 24/05/2021
Job Industries: Creative
Job Locations: Melbourne
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: junior mid-weight advertising PPC pay-per-click SEM marketing manager intern