Freelance Digital Designer | 6-month booking | Fully Remote
This is an exciting opportunity to join an in-house creative team within a well-known business, working on customer and internal-facing creative briefs.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Designer with a strong folio showcasing your creative prowess but also someone with some coding ability. You should have a strong folio that includes some digital campaign work. This will suit a Designer who’s comfortable working with open briefs and really enjoys pushing the boundaries on the creative side.
About the day to day:
- Starting ASAP, you’ll be designing for multiple channels incl web assets, static display banners, eDMs, landing pages and social assets (Both animated GIF and static)
- Using Campaign Monitor you will be expected to make adjustments to templated HTML/CSS to accommodate your eDM designs
- The overarching campaign idea will already be defined and your role will be working on the roll-out across multiple channels.
- Your day to day tools will be in anything under the Adobe CC suite
- You’ll likely be a midweight designer, with at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- An exceptional portfolio showcasing your visual design skills
- You’ll work well with multiple stakeholders, and will preferably have experience in both internal and Ad agency roles
- You’ll fluent in the entire Adobe CC suite of products
- You’ll have a working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Flash or other relevant platforms
This role is to start ASAP so apply now!
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2102-197865
Salary: AU$50 - AU$60 per hour
Salary per: hour
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Creative
Job Locations: Melbourne
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Digital Design, Graphic Design, web design