Contract Length – 6-months
Day Rate – $900-1100
Exciting opportunity to join a large financial institution in Melbourne’s CBD for an initial 6-month day rate contract. This mature design department values innovation, customer research, high quality work and emerging technologies.
You will always design with the customer in mind, using HCD thinking to create and define digital products. Your research-driven solutions will meet customer needs, align with business outcomes and adhere to technical constraints.
This is a Lead level position – you’ll have worked in a similar capacity leading a project and mentoring designers.
- Ability to work with key stakeholders and customers to collect research and analysis for synthesis and product strategy
- Rapid prototyping and testing to ideate and refine best product solutions
- Comfortable producing UX fidelity wireframes in sketch and taking the lead designing experiences in web & mobile
- Comfortable taking the lead and running customer research and synthesis activities
- Ability to work self-directed and progress designs & research/testing
- Comfortable in uncertainty and with a project with evolving definition
- Likely extensions
- Collaborative working environment
- Large, mature design practice
- Work with some of Melbourne’s best design talent
- Good work / life balance
- Regular team building events
For more information, please apply now or send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2101-196894
Salary: AU$800 - AU$1100 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: 8/02/2021
Job Industries: Creative
Job Locations: Melbourne
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Lead Product Design UX Testing Research