Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Retail/ Online Healthcare global enterprise are leaders in their product range and service with its reputable multiproduct healthcare solutions & products. A company with a great reputation with people & culture, which excel with innovative healthcare services for the last 25 years.
Reporting to the Regional AUS Manager you will be part of global team in APAC team. This role is a Process Improvement Lead for Finance Controls where you be leading the process standardisation, process mapping, optimisation & improvement of financial operations. You can really put your own stamp on this role with the support of a very experienced & engaging Leader & team!
As a blended role, you will also have a combination of accounting duties & business improvement.
· Operational Accounting including finance controlling
· Day to day accounting duties and month end activities including reconciliations
· Working with the retail, online customer centre and wholesaler stakeholders, you will train and mentor them on financial process and matters.
· Business case areas of process change, process map & re-design and implement into the large successful organisation. At least 1 year years’ experience is required.
· After having 4 years’ experience within a similar role in large global company, you will be able to identify root cause analysis issues or understand these existing issues or challenge the status quo by partnering and collaborating with the rest of the business.
Qualifications/ Eperience required aree are!
· Accounting Degree either a CA, CPA or CIMA (or in the process)
· 4 years + experienced working with preferable large company in share services accounting
· We are open to industry, however, must have experience with accounting of high volume & low transactional value i.e., retail, IT services, Pharma, FMCG etc
· MYOB experience or ORACLE, you will be able to pick up systems quite quickly if you don’t have these skills.
· Strong Excel skills
· Also maybe understand or have a qualification in Lean Principles Ie. Six Sigma or similar for Business Improvement.
A rare opportunity to be involved with a leading global healthcare multi-products, great brand and services where you can make a different.
Great supportive management & inclusive culture that fosters innovation.
Will pay up $105K + super (+ bonus) + amazing long-term career local or global.
Hybrid opportunity! We are flexible for overseas candidates that are willing to move with a PR AUS status too. Especially if you have worked in large global company in Shared Service or Enterprise Financial Services!
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Toni Jacobson on 0429 841 882.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.