Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
About the Role / Company
A market leader in a well- established Software company which is investing in new enterprises. They have plenty of scope to deliver value to the business.
Reporting to the Head of Finance APAC and Emerging Markets, you will be responsible as key contributor to supporting forecasting, planning and analysis activities for across Australia and Emerging markets portfolio. Additionally, this role will take a lead role in managing all OpEx and Headcount related activities.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Skills and Experience
You will be a qualified accountant (qualified CPA/ACA/ACMA/ACCA or equivalent) with strong commercial business acumen. As part of a flat management team, you will have the confidence and people skills to effectively communicate to all levels. MUST be competent at HYPERION and experience with Global Finance .The ideal candidate will have work in global finance industry (high – tech, or banking or consulting or public accounting) and enjoy operating extremely fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
· Even though you a PAYG contractor for 18 initially, you will be paid public holidays.
· A genuine role to progress your career.
· A rare opportunity to be part of the successful hi-tech company & learn from the best.
· Be part of the senior team strategy to offer break through solutions.
· A globally recognised innovative company of over 8000 employees.
· Great supportive management team
· Currently working from home with a strategy of a flexible return to work option in the coming months
· Work life balance
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Toni Jacobson on 0429 841 882.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.