Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
About the Role / Company
This well-respected global management consultancy company is start-up phase in Sydney. Headquarters in the UK, they provide premium consultancy & have had massive success in the financial and insurance & blue chips companies with well-known brands across world.
The company has built their business success around Challenger Consulting Practices, challenging convention to innovation where they have had major success including consultancy and project delivery through business strategy, digital transformation & grow, business modelling, transaction with M&A and business casing.
With a strong global history with the client delivering strategic, digital transformation. We have two positions available urgent 6-month contract view to go permanent opportunities. This is a critical project which is interesting, fast paced, & digital focused.
· Consultant – (4 – 8 years) experience minimum required – paying $800 – $1000 (per day)
· Management Consultant (5 – 12 years) experience- offering $1000 – $1300 (per day)
View for permanent roles
The key criteria for both roles
· These are for experienced & entrepreneurial minded consultants that can hit the ground running with expertise in the Financial & Insurance Sectors
· As these roles are client facing, we are looking for great communication, & presentation. They are incredible normal and genuine people that are passionate about what they do.
· Must have experience with the Digitization Projects Strategy and Project Delivery.
· Strong intellectual curiosity and passion for problem solving
· A great team player, able to work and build strong relationships with people from different backgrounds.
· Ability to work with clients in an advisory capacity, understanding clients challenges to deliver highest quality of work and be viewed a trusted advisor
· Strong knowledge of digital transformation experience
· Must have a financial or insurance industry background
How to Apply & urgent shortlisting
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Toni Jacobson on 0429 841 882.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.