Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
A market leader in a well- established & iconic Software company which has a fun, collaborative, fast paced working environment is going through major growth. They have plenty of scope to deliver value to the business.
Reporting to the Head EA, we are looking for an exceptional Personal Assistant/Team Assistant who has the drive and passion; looking to step-up and play a critical part in the organisation and work with senior stakeholders predominantly in the sales and marketing division.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Provide high-level of support to self-managed, dynamic & creative Directors
· Diary management: maintain Executive’s appointments by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences and video conferences. There can be multiple time zones in play!
· Prepare meeting agendas and take actions during meetings
· Arrange corporate travel including flights, transportation and lodgings and prepare itineraries and agendas.
· Organise key team events and team building activities.
· Submit expenses and other admin support as required
· Occasionally work outside business hours to accommodate international time zones/meetings & attend events.
· Must have demonstrated PA/EA experience and able to support multiple senior stakeholders
· Evidence of cross-regional collaboration and stakeholder relationships
· A naturally collaborative team player, you are proactive, and solution minded
· Highly proficient in Office 365
· Remains calm under pressure
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Excellent planning and organisational capabilities with a keen eye for detail
· Ability to work autonomously, take initiative and follow through
· $90K + Super
· 12-month fixed term contract
· Work with a leading digital platform company
· Values diversity & inclusion – bring your whole self to work!
· Great EA manager who is very supportive & great personality!
Apply now for the opportunity to build on your successful career and have a lot of fun while doing it. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Agatha Lee on 0473 797 735.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.