Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
We are looking to grow our team! & require 2 x fulltime staff members
With winning some key PSAs, there is an opening for a new Recruitment Coordinator/Admin & Recruitment Associate to join Salt – leading digital recruitment agency.
The main accountabilities for this role is as follows: –
· Provide administration support to the country director & other consultants in a effective and timely manner
· Arrange & administer interviews for consultants
· Administer and assist with innovative recruitment strategies
· Delivering best practice with candidates and internal stakeholders
· Ensure that you have a great positive high touch candidate experience while engaging with all stakeholders and candidates
· Manage & coordinate the interview process
· Provide all preemployment checks and administer accurately during process
· Distribute contracts with accuracy with partnering with other staff in share services
· Prepare reports where required and other ad hoc duties
· Take on projects and other workload where required.
We are open to applicants who are highly organised, strong administration skills. If you haven’t worked in a recruitment environment, we are looking for quick learners who has enjoys working with tight deadlines, providing exceptional support to internal and external stakeholders & strong administration compliance. This is a fast-paced role . You will be results orientated and demonstrate high attention to detail, be positive upbeat personality, be yourself and add value where you can.
Hybrid working arrangement is available.
Offering $70 – $75 + growth with role.
Please note that these are full-time roles . However open for the right persons.
Work with a global iconic company
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Toni Jacobson on 0429 841 882.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.