Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
This global leading Tech company (USA Head office) & they have major growth in Sydney.
This is a contract role starting asap (quick interview process) up until 31st July 2022 view for extension. Some of the duties include
* Support 3 talent partners in Sydney H/Q to look after APAC region.
* Maintain a positive, high touch candidate experience while engaging with candidates and new hires
* Adhere to our internal global recruitment methodology
* Initiate and monitor pre-employment checks for external candidates and ensure the checks are successfully adjudicated prior to a candidate’s start date
* Partner closely with talent partner and/or legal to create and distribute employment contracts/documents
* Manage the onboarding process for new hires into the business
* Identify opportunities to streamline or enhance processes and procedures
* Prepare reports on a weekly/monthly basis
Skills Required for this role:
* Strong administration experience with a focus on customer experience
* Understanding of compliance and governance
* Exceptional attention to detail and relationship building skills
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple projects
* Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 applications
* Adept and disciplined in using complex systems and technologies
Work in a company where people have rated one of the best places to work in Sydney. Flexible working arrangement is available.
Offering Day rate of $300-$346 + super a day, paid weekly, Paid leave entitlements including company close down days & other leave entitlements
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Toni Jacobson on 0429 841 882
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.