Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
This fintech’s mission is to transform the financial services industry through innovation, reputation & none the less, speed.
Since its inception, they have built a strong brand and reputation as one of the fastest-growing financial technology companies by hiring the right people, continually innovating and enhancing the product, and providing unparalleled customer service.
With global expansion at the forefront, the Australian market is next on their list & they need a Brand & Content Specialist to work with the global marketing team to be the voice of the brand for the Australian market.
– Promote the brand & product into the Australian market – social media, email, campaigning & online & offline events.
– Work closely with the Business Development team to help build a strong pipeline – promotions focused on acquisition & refining communications for pitches & presentations.
– Promote & grow the presence of this globally recognised cloud-based fintech in Australia.
– Reporting directly to the Australian Managing Director, you’ll work with multiple key stakeholders to push out marketing collateral, education pieces & promotional content to their target audience (bankers!).
– Act as an information source for the platform. Educating people & potential clients through social media, email, events & partnerships.
– Collaborate with the sales & business development team to build a strong pipeline of prospected & potential clients.
You’ll have experience the technology & cloud space, ideally with a love for the fintech world. Social media, and pushing out content is your bread & butter, whether that be through social media channels, media partnerships, email campaigning or through events & presentation opportunities.
Even though these guys have over 1000 employees worldwide, the Australian team is currently no more than 20. You’ll need to be confident in your own abilities to manage content management, end-to-end. Copywriting comes naturally to you, both from an internal & external aspect.
The opportunity to grow & really contribute to this global expansion is rich. Experience within a start-up & lean environment will be your added bonus.
Ready to join an organisation who led by these six core values?
Bring Your A-game
Do the Right Thing
Respect Each Other
Make Someone’s Day
Have Fun & Be a Winner!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Partnerships Marketing Manager 12mth contract As a member of the Small Business Marketing team of this global fintech, you will be the core Partner Marketing Manager for AU and your…AU$480 - AU$520 per day
Marketing Manager; Accountant Segment, Emerging Markets. 12-month contract, starting immediately. Salt's clients are innovators and have been at it for more than three decades. And they don't standstill. As the…AU$450 - AU$535.00 per day