Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Looking for an Account Manager who is ambitious about working for an agency that thrives on supporting, leading and growing the key accounts of an already eclectic client base.
· The opportunity to grow within your skillset, by working with various stakeholders (internal & external) and having the opportunity to evolve into a senior position.
· With two parts to this agency, a service and an in-house built performance platform/product – you’ll have access to the best resources to communicate your client’s campaigns.
· You will build strong relationships with your clients built on the foundations of trust, delivery and respect, whilst also guiding junior staff to ensure they reach success.
A snapshot of your day-to-day:
· Responding to briefs and contributing to new business pitches.
· Maintaining relationships with clients, ensuring delivery of exceptional service and assisting in new opportunities.
· Assist in the creation of presentations, such as campaign strategy development, proposals and post-campaign reports.
· Provide guidance and coaching to your junior staff and grow and develop off your direct reports via training, on-boarding and development plans.
· Contribute to the development of opportunities to grow existing clients via strategic business planning.
Who are you?
· Dynamic, proactive, positive, high energy and a can-do attitude. You’ve got big aspirations and are looking for a supportive team to thrive in.
· Excellent communication skills when communicating with key stakeholders. Your clients are like friends!
· Strong attention to detail, whilst having time management skills in managing your workload.
· Proactive, demonstrate confidence and more importantly enjoy building strong client relationships.
Ideally, you have the following skills and competencies:
· Experience working in an account/client specialist/manager role.
· Working on digital campaigns, to jump in and be hands-on when needed.
· Proven ability to grow, develop and maintain strong external relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
· Managing a team, growing and developing their skills by creating development plans and delivering constructive feedback.
· Up to date with current media and communication trends, with an understanding of performance marketing.
What’s in it for you?
· Be a part of a tight, close, small team of 20, who live and breathe their values
· Flexible work arrangements, 2 at home, 3 in the office typically
· Salary package: $70,000-$90,000 (flexible – depending on experience)
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, then apply now!!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.