Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Salt is on the hunt for a Creative Marketing Manager to join one of their clients in the healthcare sector.
This opportunity is very hybrid – the perfect combination for a strategic marketer who can also drive creative direction. You’ll have the opportunity to really ignite your creative flair, managing a small creative team, while driving overall brand, media & communications campaigns.
You’ll have agency support across PR, Media & Brand for the larger, more complex campaigns. Stakeholder & vendor management is vital in this position. Working with the wider global marketing teams to ensure alignment in brand & business guidelines.
Let’s talk about some of your responsibilities:
* Lead & manage the brand’s vision for consumers through all expressions of brand (visual, experiential, tonal), across all channels including traditional print, digital, in-store, both visually and sonically.
* Lead the marketing vision to create consumer connection, building overall brand awareness, and developing more presence across all channels.
* Marketing excellence – develop and leverage campaign performance insights to optimise and shape our outreach and brand initiatives.
* Collaborate and maintain strong relationships with the ANZ Marketing Team, ANZ Wholesale Sales team, and ANZ Retail Team to campaigns in line with business goals of being the number one provider within their industry.
* Oversee all PR activities, including ambassadorships, media opportunities, and advertising both proactively, and through agency engagement.
* Work with the Marketing Director to prepare and maintain the annual marketing communications budget.
Who are you? You are…
* Strategic and creative thinker: Have a vision for the future and be able to creatively conceptualise and bring the vision to life throughout all facets of their wholesale, retail, and product development.
* Consumer centric: Obsess and serve the consumer always. Dedicate time and resources to staying current with consumers and be clear on what matters to them so they can deliver.
* Business-minded & motivated: You develop & demonstrate an in-depth knowledge & understanding of the commercial business, product strategy & go-to-market strategy.
You’re an opportunist. With this role having so many aspects to it, you’ll be comfortable in a fast-paced environment where juggling multiple projects, campaigns & deadlines is second nature to you.
& ideally, you’ll possess:
* 3+ years Branding/Marcomms experience, with a hint of design.
* Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom and Premiere Pro.
* Proficient in common MS business applications, including advanced Excel and PowerPoint.
* A high level of utilising SalesForce Marketing Cloud.
* Experience and knowledge of marketing automation platforms.
* Experience and knowledge of Digital Marketing and Social Media marketing.
* Experience dealing with PR, media, and advertising agencies to source, review and manage opportunities
This role offers huge flexibility with WFH days. They’re highly regarded in their employee progression & performance plans to create a supportive & thriving environment.
North West Sydney location, outside of WFH days.
Up to $130,000 + Super + Bonus
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.