Our client is the first and only company to design, build and run bespoke in-house agencies and ecosystems for brands. Today, they create work that delivers business growth, fame, and purpose for over 200 clients in 46 countries and counting. Due to some exciting new wins, they are on the hunt for a digital account director. Working in partnership with their new pharmaceutical client, the Account Director leads the team to create powerful and impactful communications across Australia and delivering best practice and speed to market. The role delivers an exceptional level of strategic thinking in client service delivery and driving efficiency through sharing best practice and assets between markets and in the region, as well as having an active role in new business opportunities to lead growth.
Reporting to the Senior Account Director, the Account Director oversees the other team members and will do the following:
- Work in true collaboration with the client and be responsible for Brand Guardianship on their projects to ensure that the client experience is as positive as possible.
- Take overall financial control of accounts, including profitability, the accuracy of forecasting, late payment, as well as fee negotiation, providing regular and timely reports to the Senior Account Director.
- Own the execution of projects, run rates and client satisfaction through catchups with job owners and the weekly account/project management WIP.
- Accountable for the delivery of growth targets for the account.
- Escalation point if the client or internal SLA’s and processes are not adhered to, or where there are process gaps. Ensure that these are captured along with a suggestion for improvement, and work with the BD, Head of Operations or relevant department lead to rectify this.
- Negotiate to create win-win compromises with your client on behalf of your team members where needed.
- Identify new business opportunities through relationships, introducing IIG’s & Y&MJ capabilities where appropriate
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships.
- Excellent account leadership skills with a developed financial and commercial acumen, creative judgment, strategic thinking, talent management and business growth
- A proven track record of commercial growth across new and existing business
- First-rate communications skills, with the ability to be articulate in person and in writing and strong presentation skills with an innate rapport build
- The ability to manage and develop junior team members
- A clear understanding of all IIG group products and how to utilise this knowledge to the advantage of the account
- Understanding of how to integrate with a client-side team whilst maintaining a top tier agency service
- Highly creative with the ability to generate ideas and practically contribute to studio output
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related software
If you are interested please apply for the role via the application button or contact me at email@example.com.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2102-197906
Salary: AU$120 - AU$121 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Contract