Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Reporting to the Senior Account Manager, the role of Account Executive within my clients Retail and Marcomms team will provide the foundations for you to grow into an Account Manager. You will support the Senior Account Manager in the delivery of client briefs, through creative development to client presentation. You will be responsible for assisting with the efficient management of projects, and ensuring all work is aligned with the direction of our client.
* Assist in the development and execution of campaign plans, time lines and project plans
* Manage account finances, developing job estimates, raising and supplying POs, manage project budgets and job reconciliations, and raising draft invoices for works undertaken
* Liaise with clients and assist with the development of client relationships where required
* Provide support for the Account Manager with client briefs through the creative process and managing client feedback
* Coordinate projects with local and offshore vendors and internal resources to guarantee on-time and cost-effective delivery of outputs
* Assist with compiling creative work into agency template for client presentations
* Working with the Account manager to develop and build strong relationships with existing clients, new clients and key partners
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Partnerships Marketing Manager 12mth contract As a member of the Small Business Marketing team of this global fintech, you will be the core Partner Marketing Manager for AU and your…AU$480 - AU$520 per day
Marketing Manager; Accountant Segment, Emerging Markets. 12-month contract, starting immediately. Salt's clients are innovators and have been at it for more than three decades. And they don't standstill. As the…AU$450 - AU$535.00 per day