Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Digital Marketing & Communications Manager
Salt is proud to partner with this for-profit social enterprise in their search for a Digital Marketing & Communications Manager.
They support over 7,000 charities and social enterprises around Australia, organisations that strive to make our world a better place.
You’ll be joining a friendly, passionate and successful team that has more than doubled in the last 18 months.
Purpose of the role
Taking the reigns of a proven and well-engineered marketing plan with the support of a Marketing Coordinator.
* With the support of an external agency execute eDMs and social media campaigns
* Work agencies to deliver campaigns in SEO and PPC that aid brand awareness, conversion, and optimising the flow of customers to the website
* Manage one marketing coordinators who will manage tactical delivery of marketing campaigns and activity within their remit
* Develop and own reporting on the effectiveness of all marketing activity against acquisition targets
* Create a unified approach to customer experience and journey, working with a digital product team, to ensure consistency and functionality across channels
* Copywriting for eDMs, social and the website itself
* Optimisation of the site and emails to drive growth in both user numbers and engagement
* Partnerships with other organisations
* Overall marketing and communications strategy, execution and reporting . . . as well as advising on future hires as they build the comms & marketing team.
You’ll likely be a well-rounded, data-driven marketer with a track record of striking the right balance between managing the delivery of a proven marketing plan with the ability to deliver on new and impactful ideas.
* You’ll equally be comfortable with both strategy and execution
* A/B Testing of your campaigns
* Although you will receive support from an external agency with Copywriting you will be expected to flex your wordsmith skills for eDMs, social and some website articles.
* Experience in content ideation and development
* Experience in leading a team is beneficial although not a necessity
This represents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced data-driven marketer who is excited about the prospect of working for a social enterprise that donates to chosen charities every week.
You will receive flexible work options (2 days in the office per week), a pet-friendly environment, paid professional development days and regular team activities.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.