Our Client is an American software company based in the United States that develops a cloud computing platform to help companies manage digital workflows for enterprise operations, and highly recognised for innovation. A 6-month contract has become available for a Digital Marketing Coordinator with a view of going permanent.
The Successful candidate will liaise closely across my clients Australia and New Zealand marketing team to integrate digital elements to support all marketing programs as required.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Build and execute various digital marketing tactics that both educate the buyer and addresses customer pain points across the marketing funnel
- Trafficking, building and tracking campaigns using internal ServiceNow tools, Adobe, LinkedIn, DoubleClick etc.
- Record and analyse performance data from digital programs and provide insight to the team for strategic purposes
- Assist with preparation of marketing decks and reporting on an ongoing basis Perform continued audience research, persona planning, and discovery of current trends.
The ideal candidate will be Technology savvy with a solid understanding of the basics of digital marketing.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of multi-touch attribution, conversion tracking and deduplication of cross-platform conversions Experience with multiple search engine, A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Experience with organic marketing, including website optimization, paid marketing, including search, retargeting, and display and Paid Social (LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Quantitative and data-driven thinking to marketing ideation, planning and execution. Strong relationship management skills and verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work towards a solution Experience with corporate financial systems including raising purchase orders.
If you are interested please apply for the role via the application button or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2012-196540
Salary: AU$330 - AU$350.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Contract