Our Client is an innovative tech start-up company that has created Australia’s first true car loan platform. Their mission is to save our customer’s time and money, changing the way customer’s experience car buying, with a hassle-free, safe and smarter way. They have made car financing simple and easy using smart technology to match customers up to 30 lenders digitally. A Digital Marketing manager role has recently become available for an Immediate start.
They are looking for a superstar digital and data-focused marketer that will set their top of funnel demand on fire and maximise their conversion through the sales funnel. This is a dynamic role and no two days will look the same as they optimise the business for growth!
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains their social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimises spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience.
- Utilises strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimise user funnels.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Coaching and subordinate involvement
- Managing processes
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Able to develop budgets
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant industry experience in marketing
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, CRM systems, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2012-196469
Salary: AU$80000.00 - AU$110000.00 per annum + super
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 4/01/2021
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Permanent