Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Your role will see you setting the strategy for clients advertising campaigns & then project managing media buyers, web & SEO specialists and a team of creatives to ensure that results are being achieved across the board.
Being a boutique agency and the beginning of their growth, you will work closely with the Managing Director to champion team development, client acquisition & retention as well as overall pristine delivery of strategies & campaigns.
You will be analytical, results-driven and dedicated to seeing clients dominate their market. As a Strategist, you are the client’s main point of contact for anything regarding their campaign post-sale.
Your responsibilities will include:
● Acting as the main point of contact for your small handful of clients to communicate strategy, address issues and provide solutions.
● Delegating work & project managing various members of the fulfilment team, ensuring that you are delivering profitable outcomes for clients.
● Assisting our tech & fulfilment teams with the setup & management of business manager accounts, pixels & advertising accounts across Facebook, Google etc.
● Setting & overseeing the execution of the strategy for your client’s campaigns. You may also need to be hands-on with ad accounts at times to support the team.
● Analysing analytics to identify areas of opportunity and utilise conversion rate optimisation tactics (i.e. A/B, split-testing etc) to squeeze as much ROI as possible for our whole roster of clients.
● 2+ years agency experience in a similar role.
● Well rounded knowledge of digital marketing, including SEO, PPC (Google AdWords, Facebook), Conversion Rate Optimisation and Growth Hacking.
● Proven results in delivering profitable advertising strategies
● Highly organised and process-driven.
● Exceptional customer service is KEY! Bring your personality too!
● Confident in setting and managing client expectations.
● Google Analytics and Google AdWords certified is a PLUS.
What’s in it for you?
So, if you’ve been executing and planning campaigns for the last couple of yrs and looking at stepping into a more strategic focused role, let’s chat!
OR, if you’ve been in a strategy role and are looking at making more of an overall impact on the entire growth & operations of an agency, let’s chat!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Our Client is a NASDAQ listed FinTech founded in the United States. Its operating system enables financial organisations with scalable technology to help them achieve revenue growth, superior effectiveness, budget…AU$135000.00 - AU$150000.00 per annum
Product Marketing plays a critical role in the successful launch and ongoing growth of this organisations expansion into Australia from the UK. The ideal candidate is a natural leader and…AU$160000.00 - AU$190000.00 per annum