eCommerce Manager – Luxury Fashion
My client is a well-known luxury retailer that are currently looking to define and develop a global eCommerce strategy. This includes a brand-new website and are looking for an ecommerce expert to assist with their online presence.
The work demands creative yet analytical flair, who understands both brands and consumers.
eCommerce Manager Responsibilities;
- Own and drive the top line online sales number
- Update and maintain website
- Grow online presence globally
- Attract new and existing visitors to the eCommerce proposition via all customer acquisition methodologies including but not limited to Paid Social, SEO, PPC, e-mail, Affiliates, Display etc
- Grow social community through Instagram/Youtube/Facebook/Pinterest
eCommerce Manager Requirements;
- Proven experience in e-commerce website administration and maintenance, Content Management Systems, Website Reporting (Google Analytics) and Social (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
- Degree educated
- An up-to-date understanding of eCommerce trends and the latest online sales tactics/best practice
- 2-5 years’ digital and ecommerce experience
To apply follow the link or get in touch directly with Troy Buffenbarger – firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1909-153856
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Permanent