Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
As the General Manager of this commerce growth firm, you’ll be responsible for the direction & management of their new business sales activities, operations, budget allocation & resources, team management & mentorship and plenty more.
Ideally, you’ll hold 7+years in an agency or retail/ecommerce background. Whether that be acting as a general manager, head of business development, strategy manager or group account director.
This is a role rich with opportunity, growth & ownership. Being a boutique agency with big growth aspirations, you’ll be an integral part of making that happen. With the current team of 20+ being scattered around Australia (flexible working arrangements) and 4+years of successful operation, they have a strong foundation, backbone, reputation & business goals. They just need you to refine things and focus on the continued onboarding of new clients around Australia.
What is the role summarised?
1. Lead new business activities together with our sales/marketing support
2. Meet, engage, and retain key clients
3. Analyse prospect businesses and create proposals using their automated approach
4. Create and manage budgets for sales/marketing
5. Improve revenue and profitability
6. Hiring employees
7. Evaluate performance and productivity
8. Analyse accounting and financial data
9. Research and identify growth opportunities
10. Generate reports and giving presentations
11. Develop strategic partnerships
12. Have fun while doing so!
Ideally, you’ll be Sydney based, with the flexibility to WFH.
$160,000 + incentives.
Apply within & let’s chat. There’s so much more to tell you.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.