Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Marketing
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
As the Communications and Branding Officer, you will specialise in internal and external stakeholder communications, with a focus on correspondence, digital marketing, and brand management. You will be essential to…AU$10000 - AU$70000 per annum
Performance Media Analyst, APAC 12month contract for one of the world's largest & most reputable software houses. You will be responsible for the overall analysis & performance assessment of all…AU$500 - AU$590 per day
Our Client is a NASDAQ listed FinTech founded in the United States. Its operating system enables financial organisations with scalable technology to help them achieve revenue growth, superior effectiveness, budget…AU$135000.00 - AU$150000.00 per annum
Marketing Manager; Accountant Segment, Emerging Markets.
12-month contract, starting immediately.
Salt’s clients are innovators and have been at it for more than three decades. And they don’t standstill. As the world evolves, so do they – inventing new solutions to solve important problems, perfecting those solutions, and delighting their customers. In short: Improving people’s financial lives so profoundly they can’t imagine going back to the old way. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality!!
As the Marketing Manager, focused on the Accountant channel, you will support the Accountant Team to develop and execute marketing campaigns to nurture, retain, and grow customers in their Emerging Markets portfolio.
· Deliver highly relevant and personalised experiences to customers through first-time use and post-purchase email series to nurture the relationship and deliver value to their customers. Leverage learning tools to shape experiments , e.g., A / B testing
· Develop sales collateral assets to support the sales & business development teams.
· Build strong working relationships with accountant associations, building joint marketing programs.
· Build out the certification program in partnership with the trainer writer network.
· Leverage insights and data to influence the product roadmap to address product gaps and improve customer retention
· Develop customer segmentation to identify the biggest opportunities for repeat purchases.
· Work closely with cross-functional teams to leverage global best practices to deeply embed customers into their product to drive active usage and stickiness. Ensure leads are being actioned by the respective sales teams and activation rates are being achieved.
Skills & Experience
· 3+ years experience leading marketing campaigns.
· Understanding of marketing automation frameworks and platforms (Eloqua or Gotowebinar) Experience in working with channel/reseller partners preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment.
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment where priorities change quickly.
· Customer-focused – tenacious about understanding customer behaviors, and passionate about delighting customers at every touchpoint.
· Excellent creative problem-solving skills, ability to glean insights, develop a vision and make it come to life with actionable plans.
· Build a 12-month joint marketing plan with all key industry association partners
· Ensure all event attendees/leads are followed up within 14 days.
· Successfully launch a customised data migration service in the markets their platform is sold.
As mentioned, this is a 12month contract at a day rate of up to $535/day.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Our Travel client is an Australian-owned company specialising in small-group adventure travel experiences. They are a world leader in expedition-style travel, they offer passengers the chance to have an intimate…Super
Your role will see you setting the strategy for clients advertising campaigns & then project managing media buyers, web & SEO specialists and a team of creatives to ensure that…AU$70000 - AU$100000 per annum
Working closely with APAC Marketing and Country sales team, the ANZ Marketing Manager is responsible for marketing strategy development, thought leadership initiatives, and program execution that successfully increases brand value…AU$550 - AU$600 per day