Marketing Manager – New product line within a global fintech.
9-month mat leave contract.
Who are they?
“We believe in the power of the individual. The power to do more. To make more. To be more. We’re innovators and have been at it for more than three decades. And we don’t standstill. As the world evolves, so do we – inventing new solutions to solve important problems, perfecting those solutions, and delighting our customers.”
As the Marketing Manager, focused on a new product, you will have responsibility for developing, leading, and executing marketing plans to drive subscriber growth and revenue in Australia.
- End to end ownership of Marketing within the Australian Business.
- Leverage customer insights and data to develop and deliver the marketing strategy, plan, forecast and campaign roadmap to acquire & retain customers delivering on subscriber growth and revenue targets.
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver marketing campaigns, partnering closely with digital channel owners, external agencies, global counterparts, the marketing operations team, design team, and many others to deliver awesome experiences for our customers.
- Work closely with the product sales manager and sales team to ensure lead quantity and quality is maintained to drive conversion rate to subscription.
- Develop segmented campaigns for customers and integrated cross-sell and upsell campaigns for other products and assets, to deliver value to our customers.
- Implement marketing automation effectively and productively for existing customers.
- Reporting back to all levels of the business on the performance.
- Being the voice and advocate for your product within the business.
- At least 5 years of marketing experience developing and executing marketing plans.
- Extremely comfortable with data – be able to support your case for change with data-driven decisions. Being self-driven and hands with reporting, business casing and forecasting are essential for success in this role.
- Loves ownership and thrives in a hands-on and fast-paced environment where priorities change quickly. Able to make quick, business-focused decisions both as a team and independently.
- Sound understanding of how to leverage digital channels for success e.g. Search, SEO, Social and Content marketing.
- Customer-focused – tenacious about understanding customer behaviours, and passionate about delighting customers at every touchpoint.
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills, ability to glean insights, develop a vision, and make it come to life with actionable plans.
- Influences effectively across cross-functional teams and works collaboratively to deliver results and “win together”.
Pls note, this is a 9month contract working remotely for now (however need to be Sydney based)
Day rate of up to $480/day.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198509
Salary: AU$450 - AU$480 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 9 months
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Marketing
Job Locations: Sydney
Job Types: Contract