Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Looking for a Performance Manager who is ambitious about developing product offerings & providing strategic campaign guidance and plans to various clients.
· Salary package: $70,000-$90,000 (depending on experience) + Super
· Be a part of a company with an energetic, responsive, confident, genuine & problem-solving work culture
· The opportunity to grow within your skill set, by working with various stakeholders (internal & external). With the opportunity to evolve into a management position.
· With two parts to this agency, a service and an in-house built performance platform/product – you’ll have access to the best resources to champion your client’s campaigns.
You will work closely with an internal team of specialists to curate and roll out paid performance channels for various clients across various industries (i.e.; e-commerce, retail, fintech, construction, insurance – spanning across b2b & b2c clients).
A snapshot of your day-to-day:
· Delivering high-performing campaigns across paid search, paid social, display, programmatic, etc.
· Supporting publisher, technology, and data relationships
· Assisting with business development and creation of new processes. Help shape the growth of this agency.
· Overseeing & partaking in the delivery of media campaigns, assessing their performance, and maximising margins
· Assisting client streams across strategy, campaign delivery, training/education, and upskilling across performance media
Who are you?
· Dynamic, proactive, positive, high energy and a can-do attitude. You’ve got big aspirations and are looking for a supportive team & mentor to give you the environment to evolve & thrive in.
· Excellent communication skills when communicating with key stakeholders. Your clients are like friends!
· Strong attention to detail, whilst having time management skills.
· Receptive to constructive feedback for self-development.
· Strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Ideally, you have the following skills and competencies:
· 3+ years across paid media channels: search, social, display, programmatic, shopping, etc.
· Successfully optimising campaigns, dealing with analytics and insights to refine campaigns
· Agency experience, within b2b and b2c
· Advanced understanding of business software, such as Microsoft suite (particularly Excel) and Google Docs
· Industry tools and technology, such as Roy Morgan, AQX, Google suite
· Current media and communication trends, with an understanding of performance marketing
What’s in it for you?
· Be a part of a tight, close, small team of 20, who live and breathe their values
· Flexible work arrangements, 2 at home, 3 in the office typically
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, then apply now!!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.